Comfort rules in English
KFUM Funkis Information (PDF)
- Due to space limitations the maximum number of accompanying adults is two per family.
- The accompanying adult is responsible for and supervises his/her child/children at all times.
- No outdoor shoes outside the tiled area at the entrance.
- For hygienic reasons you must always wear socks inside the premises. If you didn’t bring your own, socks are available for purchase. Just tell one of our staff and we’ll sort it out.
- Bringing your own food or beverages is not permitted. We would also kindly ask you to consume all food and drinks inside the cafe area.
- Don’t forget to cancel your session if you are unable to attend, so that others may get a chance. It is okay to cancel your booking up to one hour before it starts, on the website. Please call if you need to cancel later than that. If the session is not cancelled before it starts 100 SEK will be charged.
- Be sure to prepare your child/children well in advance before it’s time to go, it is important that you have left the premises before the next session starts.